Welcome to the Equator Prize 2019 Online Nomination System
To begin a new nomination or to continue a previous nomination, please click the New Nomination/Resume Previous Nomination button at the bottom of this page.
Once started, everything entered into the nomination will be automatically saved. Should you need to exit the system before completing the nomination, you may return any time to continue where you left off.
There are four sections in the nomination form: Contact Information, Nominated Initiative, Solutions and Submit Nomination. Some information is required (marked with a red star * ) and some is optional.
Please read these instructions before starting the nomination form:
- Please answer all the questions marked with a red star.
- You must click "Submit Nomination" in the final section in order to officially submit your nomination.
- It is optional but recommended that you fill out the Partner Organizations section of the form.
- It is optional but recommended that you submit supplemental materials in the Questions section. You may upload one supplemental document (annual report, newsletter, publication etc.) and up to two photos for each solution you submit.
- You may submit nominations in one of the following languages: Arabic, Bahasa Indonesia, Chinese, English, French, Portuguese, Russian or Spanish.
If you would like to submit nominations for more than one organization, you can do so by finishing and submitting the first nomination. You will then be able access the system again for a second and subsequent nominations.
If you have any further questions or technical difficulties, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.